1. Strengthening and mapping the existing supply of support services
2. Creating a single virtual gateway to information for SMEs
3. Making support schemes at EU level more consistent
4. Promoting clusters and networks for SME internationalisation
5. Rationalising new activities in priority markets
6. Leveraging existing EU external policies
More on SME internationalisation
P.S. I made it a habit to look for the word "language" in strategy papers that deal with internationalisation, globalisation, mobility and the like. In this Communication, it appears once: as the promise to translate the pilot portal of Enterprise Europe Network into all EU languages.